We understand how important your health, and the health of your family, is to you. That’s why we care for your family like we would care for our own.
Our international team of experienced physicians come from some of the world’s leading hospitals and universities.
We provide a range of medical services to meet your healthcare needs. Our specialties include internal medicine, family medicine, pediatrics, OB-Gyn, gastroenterology, emergency medicine, travel medicine, physiotherapy, orthopedics, and dermatology.
We also offer traditional Chinese medicine, including acupuncture, Chinese herbal remedies, and other traditional therapies for a holistic approach to healthcare and wellness.
Our other medical services include:
- On-site urgent care for sutures, casts, oxygen support, heart monitoring, and minor surgery, including 24 hour observation services.
- On-site patient pharmacies with over 200 imported and joint-venture medications and vaccinations.
- On-site diagnostic services including radiology, ultrasound, electrocardiogram (EKG) tracings and interpretation (including stress testing), and audiometry (hearing testing).
- On-site laboratories with services to test for a variety of conditions and infections.
- Annual health checks to help patients identify health issues before they become serious. We offer Basic, Standard, and Executive packages that can be tailored based on your specific requirements. We also tailor packages for groups or corporations.
- Off-site diagnostic services and hospitalization at Ruijin Hospital, one of the top teaching university hospitals in China. World Link patients have been referred to Ruijin hospital for a variety of services including CAT (CT) scans, MRI scans, and sub-specialty consultations from select Ruijin Hospital consultants who work closely with World Link physicians.
- Emergency medical evacuation coordination with the patient’s evacuation company.
- Healthcare education classes (including prenatal and new parent classes, Basic First Aid, First Aid and CPR for Ayis, Stress Management, and others), as well as educational materials and articles, including helpful information on staying healthy in Shanghai.
- Visa health screen services with fast turnaround time for Chinese nationals immigrating to a foreign country. We have been designated by the Canadian, New Zealand, Australian, Spanish, and Argentinian consulates as authorized providers of visa health screening examinations.
We also offer a full range of dental care services.
To learn more about our network of conveniently located healthcare facilities in Shanghai, please visit Our Facilities.